The MGH Center for Global Health (CGH) serves as a hub for the hospital’s global health community. It allows MGH to amplify its commitment to and advancements in research, innovation, and compassionate care in ways that impact the lives of the most underserved people – across the country and around the globe. Its strategic focus areas include:
- Facilitating partnerships with academia, governments, philanthropists and corporations to expand the footprint of global health initiatives.
- Supporting research and innovations to maximize breakthroughs to address some of global health’s most pressing issues.
- Promoting nursing leadership and increasing quality of patient care in the most underserved communities.
- Expanding bi-directional education and learning of the next generation of global health scientists, researchers, and clinicians.
- Responding to humanitarian emergencies —natural or man-made.
To search and apply for current job openings, please visit https://partners.taleo.net/careersection/ghc/moresearch.ftl and search by keyword for “center for global health”. For internship opportunities, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MGH Asylum Clinic (MGHAC) Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting clients of the MGHAC and collaborating with legal partners and community organizations supporting asylum seekers. The Program Coordinator will work with stakeholders to review clinic referrals and work with clinic volunteers and the clients’ attorneys to schedule evaluations appropriately based on the given timeline and arrange supporting resources such as interpreter services. They will collect medical affidavits, update the clinic’s database, and perform other administrative tasks as required.
Clinical Research Coordinator for Haiti Research
The clinical research coordinator will work on multiple studies under the supervision and mentorship of Sr. Program Manager, Research and Principal Investigator engaged in social science and clinical research in Haiti and/or other settings. These studies are related to cholera surveillance and prevention, typhoid, tuberculosis, COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
The Massachusetts General Hospital’s Center for Global Health (CGH) is seeking a part-time (20-30 hrs/ wk.) temporary Grant Administrator to provide oversight and management to a segment of the Center’s sponsored research projects.
Global Disaster Response and Humanitarian Action (20-30 hours/ week, temporary)