Building community is a core pillar of the MGH Center for Global Health (CGH). If you are an MGH-MGPO faculty or fellow in good standing and engaged in substantive global health activities as part of your career, we hope you will consider joining the network by becoming an Associate in Global Health. Additionally, if you are external to MGH and are an active collaborator with CGH, we hope you will consider joining the Affiliate network.
In doing so,
- You will contribute to the ability of all MGH Global Health community members to expand their ideas and improve the impact of their work through collaborations both within and outside of MGH.
- You will be included on the MGH Global Health website
- You will have access to Center for Global Health Resources, including our database of projects, mentors, and partners
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future direction of the Center for Global Health at MGH
Your participation will allow us to more easily acknowledge your work, facilitate connections, offer feedback, connect mentors and mentees, and offer information on global health research and programs to our external partners. In return, we ask Associates and Affiliates to be active participants in the MGH Global Health Community (e.g. serve on committee, participate in public seminars, mentor trainees or students, participate in research in progress sessions, participate in the MGH Global Health Expo, collaborate in CGH activities and programs, liaison with home department) and keep an up to date program profile on our website.
- Complete the Global Health Projects and Programs Map Survey. Survey can be found here.
- Letter of Support by your Department Chair/Chief (Associates) or Letter of support by Department Chair/Chief or Unit Manager/Supervisor (Affiliates)
- Approval by the CGH Titles Subcommittee, Executive Director
Please email all necessary materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.