Building community is a core pillar of the MGH Center for Global Health. This year, we are taking the steps to build our Faculty Associate and Affiliate Network. If you are an MGH-MGPO faculty or fellow in good standing and engaged in substantive global health activities as part of your career, we hope you will consider joining the network by becoming an Associate in Global Health or Fellow in Global Health. Additionally, if you are an active collaborator with CGH or CGH Associate faculty and staff on MGH global health programs and research projects we hope you will consider joining our Affiliate network.
In doing so,
- You will contribute to the ability of all MGH Global Health community members to expand their ideas and improve the impact of their work through collaborations both within and outside of MGH.
- You will be included on the MGH Global Health website
- You will have access to our database of projects, mentors, and partners.
Your participation will allow us to more easily acknowledge your work, facilitate connections, offer feedback, connect mentors and mentees, and offer information on global health research and programs to our external partners. In return, we ask Associates and Affiliates to be active participants in the MGH Global Health Community (e.g. service on committee, participate in public seminars, mentor trainees or students, participate in research in progress sessions, collaborate in CGH activities and programs, liaison with home department) and keep an up to date program profile on our website.
- Complete the Global Health Programs Survey (if you haven’t done so). Survey can be found here: http://globalhealth.massgeneral.org/mgh-global-programs-survey
- Letter of Support (one time) by your Department Chair/Chief (Associates) or Letter of support (one-time) by Department chair/chief or unit manager/supervisor (Affiliates)
- Approval by the CGH Titles Subcommittee, Executive Director
Please email any necessary materials to Kerry Phelan at email@example.com