Durant Technical Panel on COVID-19 response in low resourced settings, Session 1
March 13, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Live Stream: https://zoom.us/j/153001144
- Louise Ivers, MD, MPH (moderator), Executive Director, MGH Center for Global Health
- Larry Ronan, MD, Director of the Durant Fellowship in Refugee Medicine
- Vanessa Kerry, MD, CEO, Seed Global Health
- David Walton, MD, MPH, President and CEO, Build Health International
- Peggy Lai, MD, Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Ralph Ternier, MD, MSc, Zanmi Lasante
- Maxi Raymonville, MD, MSc, Executive Director, University Hospital in Mirebalais, Haiti
Others to be confirmed
The purpose of this panel is to address the unique challenges of those working in low resource settings responding to COVID-19. The panel will bring together experts in global health and emergency response with those in the field in an effort to exchange ideas and solutions in response to this global outbreak.
This activity is intended for faculty, clinicians, and other public health professionals whose work is affected and challenged by COVID19. RSVP and submit panel questions in advance here.