Durant Technical Panel: COVID-19 response in low resourced settings Q+A: Responses from the Middle East
April 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
The purpose of this panel is to address the unique challenges of those working in low resource settings responding to COVID-19. The panel will bring together experts in global health and emergency response with those in the field in an effort to exchange ideas and solutions in response to this global outbreak. Session 4 topics will include the response efforts in the Middle East.
RSVP and submit panel questions in advance: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VS6X89P
Live Stream: https://partners.zoom.us/j/533909179
This Webinar can accommodate up to 500 attendees.
- Tara B. Reshid, MD Governing board member, Head of Task Force International Operations at the Iraqi Red Crescent Society, Head of the Ophthalmic Department in Al Kindy Teaching Hospital /Iraqi ministry of health
- Yaroup Ajlouni, MD, President and CEO, Jordan Health Aid Society International
- Aryiana Jawad, MD, Minister of Health Education, Kurdistan
- David Walton, MD, MPH President and CEO, Build Health International
- Louise Ivers, MD, MPH (moderator), Executive Director, MGH Center for Global Health
Others to be confirmed
This activity is intended for faculty, clinicians, and other public health professionals whose work is affected and challenged by COVID-19.